The Parish does not have any Ancient Monuments. Details of Scheduled Ancient Monuments in Derbyshire can be obtained from Derbyshire County Council.
Quarndon does, however, have its own historic well - the Chalybeate in Church Road just below the Joiners Arms.
Before Matlock and Harrogate became celebrated watering-places, the iron-impregnated water which once flowed from the lion's head pourer at the left hand bottom corner of this crenulated structure attracted spa visitors from far and wide. By the mid-17th century, Quarndon's water was well-known for its "specific in Coughs, Asthma, Consumption & Spitting of Blood". It was also believed to ward off the plague.
During the Commonwealth of 1649-60, Presbyterian sermons were preached from its battlements on Sunday afternoons - often lasting two or three hours! In 1727, it was visited by Daniel Defoe, author of Robinson Crusoe. A series of late-19th and mid-20th century earth tremors stemmed its flow.